Log house: 6 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 2600 square feet:
40′ x 60′ Metal Barn
14.67 acres with a gorgeous lake view in the Ozarks
- Address: 225 Madison 3469 Huntsville, AR 72740
- Selling price: $425,000
- We really want this to be used for creating a vegan retreat center, community, and/or animal sanctuary
- Attached basement apartment with two car garage and storm room: 3600 square feet
- Total of 6 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms. This includes the apartment.
- Spacious kitchen, dining area, and living room. Great for gatherings.
- 40’ x 60’ metal building with wood stove, bathroom, and potential for a kitchen.
- Concrete slab floor and windows.
- Great for housing animals or for community gatherings or makers space.
- 40 percent pasture, 60 percent forest
- Plenty of water: small pond, 3 springs, 2 cisterns, and a wet water creek
- Permaculture design has been done. There is a small fenced in food forest with fruit trees, hugelkultur bed
- Plenty of garden beds already started including a large hugelkultur bed in the front yard.
- An abundance of native plants and trees including persimmon.
- 1 hour from Fayetteville and Eureka Springs.
- 10 and 20 minutes from small towns
- 5 minutes off a paved highway on a country road
- Friendly neighbors, mostly Christians, who are part of Living Springs Community
- Access to 40 acres Prayer Lake for swimming, canoeing, and kayaking. No motorized boats allowed.
- Learn more about the origin of the neighborhood at http://www.christiancommunities.com
Find out many more details here: